Front End Developer
iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop that’s about doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and determined. In others we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We’re the place that strategic, creative and technical professionals go when they are concerned about their legacy. We turn practitioners into masters, masters into thought leaders and have a great time doing it.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Development, Marketing Automation, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader Michael King.
iPullRank is looking for a Front End Developer to join our team and help with the build of content marketing efforts for our client. You’ll be building data visualization content pieces, and chopping up design into HTML/CSS/JS and helping us build our own internal applications. The role collaborates with our strategy and analytics teams to execute on content marketing and measurement efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Build Content experiences from PSDs
- Build WordPress Templates from PSDs
- Implement tagging for cross-channel measurement plans
- Set up measurement dashboards
- Work with Content Strategy to translate brainstormed ideas into Development plans
- Proficiency in Front Development for Wordpress
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and In-Design preferred
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, excellent problem-solving skills
- Possess strong written, analytical and verbal skills
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 100% of Medical, Vision, Dental
- 4 Weeks Vacation
- Metrocard Benefit