iPullRank is an ambitious four-year-old digital marketing agency based in New York City and founded by industry thought leader Michael King. Our mission is to drive results for our clients by delivering marketing work that we can be PROUD of. Oh, and our value set is PROUD: P – Proactive; R – Reliable; O – Outstanding; U – Useful; D – Dedicated. We keep that front and center on a day-to-day basis.
If you’re curious about what types of clients we work with, they range from Fortune 500 brands to mid-sized enterprises and exciting small businesses. Our team executes and consults on campaigns in a variety of industries, but many of our clients tend to be media, finance or fashion companies. The iPullRank team is adept at providing a range of digital marketing services, but most of our work is in some combination of Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization. Our employees are duly encouraged to specialize deeply in a specific category that they are passionate about and grow into well-rounded marketers through collaboration, training and real-world experience.
As an employer, we look to cultivate an environment where employees feel taken care of. Despite our size, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We want our employees to grow with us. We don’t want you to just fill a role, we want you to take ownership and make an impact.
We’re not a big agency and our clients appreciate that because our size allows us to make things happen. We’re a nimble group that believes the best idea can come from anyone in the company -- and we're always after the best idea. We’re looking for creative and smart people to join our team and help us in our missions to find the best idea. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
iPullRank is looking for an account executive to join our sales team and accelerate the growth of our customer base. This person will be developing opportunities through ongoing relationship development work to scale our sales pipeline through outbound lead generation efforts. We’re looking for a detail-oriented sales professional with a competitive drive and a Hunter mindset. This is the perfect role for a self-sufficient, motivated and persistent individual seeking a high growth position.
What You’ll Do
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Execute outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Manage pipeline effectively and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Meticulously and promptly maintain details of opportunities in a CRM
- Identify creative approaches for getting the attention of cold prospects
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including outreach touches, proposal meetings scheduled, and deals won
- Coordinate with our marketing team for development of sales collateral
- Coordinate effective client onboarding with account management staff
- Attend industry events and grow iPullRank’s presence
- 3-5 years of outbound sales experience
- Experience selling SEO, PPC and/or Content Marketing required
- Proven ability to be a strong self-starter (We cannot stress this enough)
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding quarterly quota
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality and professionally persistent
- Proven performance in lead generation through prospecting
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with rejection
- Working knowledge of best-in-class sales technology
- Working knowledge of internet marketing preferred
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Great phone manner
- 100% of Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Four weeks of vacation
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefit
- Budget to improve your personal work station
- Attend up to 2 conferences per year
- $1K towards career related learning
- Paid parental leave