Market Research Intern
iPullRank is an ambitious four-year-old digital marketing agency based in New York City and founded by industry thought leader Michael King. Our mission is to drive results for our clients by delivering marketing work that we can be PROUD of. Oh, and our value set is PROUD: P – Proactive; R – Reliable; O – Outstanding; U – Useful; D – Dedicated. We keep that front and center on a day-to-day basis.
If you’re curious about what types of clients we work with, they range from Fortune 500 brands to mid-sized enterprises and exciting small businesses. Our team executes and consults on campaigns in a variety of industries, but many of our clients tend to be media, finance or fashion companies. The iPullRank team is adept at providing a range of digital marketing services, but most of our work is in some combination of Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization. Our employees are duly encouraged to specialize deeply in a specific category that they are passionate about and grow into well-rounded marketers through collaboration, training and real-world experience.'
As an employer, we look to cultivate an environment where employees feel taken care of. Despite our size, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We want our employees to grow with us. We don’t want you to just fill a role, we want you to take ownership and make an impact.
We’re not a big agency and our clients appreciate that because our size allows us to make things happen. We’re a nimble group that believes the best idea can come from anyone in the company -- and we're always after the best idea. We’re looking for creative and smart people to join our team and help us in our missions to find the best idea. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
iPullRank is looking for a market research intern to join our team and help with various internal marketing projects and client work. The Research and Analytics Intern will work alongside the our team to develop research designs, tools, and analyses to uncover valuable insights from our clients’ user/customer data sets (i.e. web analytics, sales, marketing etc.), which guide audience segmentation, KPI measurement, optimization, and content strategy.
The main responsibility for this role is to help the team construct and employ scalable statistical and mathematical models that can be used across data analyses. The Market Research Intern will also be asked to take the lead on an internal lead generation project that will involve building out a statistical model that will help us identify companies with marketing optimization needs. This is the perfect role for someone looking to make their way into Data Science.
What You’ll Do
- Perform data collection, data cleaning, and data validation
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Present findings to the iPullRank team
- Various quantitative and qualitiative analysis tasks
- Work directly with analysts and content strategists to perform research to support various marketing campaigns
- Work with the Research & Analytics team to design and execute Conversion tests
- Contribute analyses to iPullRank inbound marketing efforts including blog posts, case studies, and white papers.
- Have working knowledge of research methodologies, statistics
- Familiar with data science and machine learning techniques
- Comfortable using statistical software (e.g. R, SPSS)
- Have some experience with MySQL, Python
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, excellent problem-solving skills
- Possess strong written, analytical and verbal skills
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint