Sales Development Representative
iPullRank is an ambitious four-year-old digital marketing agency based in New York City and founded by industry thought leader Michael King. Our mission is to drive results for our clients by delivering marketing work that we can be PROUD of. Oh, and our value set is PROUD: P – Proactive; R – Reliable; O – Outstanding; U – Useful; D – Dedicated. We keep that front and center on a day-to-day basis.
If you’re curious about what types of clients we work with, they range from Fortune 500 brands to mid-sized enterprises and exciting small businesses. Our team executes and consults on campaigns in a variety of industries, but many of our clients tend to be media, finance or fashion companies. The iPullRank team is adept at providing a range of digital marketing services, but most of our work is in some combination of Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization. Our employees are duly encouraged to specialize deeply in a specific category that they are passionate about and grow into well-rounded marketers through collaboration, training and real-world experience.
As an employer, we look to cultivate an environment where employees feel taken care of. Despite our size, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We want our employees to grow with us. We don’t want you to just fill a role, we want you to take ownership and make an impact.
We’re not a big agency and our clients appreciate that because our size allows us to make things happen. We’re a nimble group that believes the best idea can come from anyone in the company -- and we're always after the best idea. We’re looking for creative and smart people to join our team and help us in our missions to find the best idea. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
iPullRank is looking for a hungry and talented Outside Sales Business Development Representative (BDR) to join its team. We are looking to hire a driven, creative, intuitive, detail-oriented self-starter who will come to work in beast-mode every day. You will work in a collaborative environment with a great team of go-getters and be an integral part of our mission. If you are looking for a career in sales, this is your proving ground. As a Sales Development Representative, you are the backbone in our revenue pipeline. You'll develop a tight partnership with your Account Executives, who rely on your tenacious drive to connect companies with innovative business solutions. You're the first point of contact for external executives to learn more about what iPullRank can do.
The ideal candidate for this role is a hunter, who has unwavering perseverance, is an energetic cold caller, has a track record of successful prospecting experience, and wants to win. The BDR through outbound activities will find and qualify prospects and generate meetings for our Account Executive.
Job Duties of the Business Development Representative:
Prospect, educate, and qualify prospects through outbound activities to create qualified meetings for the Account Executive team. Utilize a consistent multiple contact process via phone, email and social to find, nurture, and qualify leads generated by outbound marketing campaigns. Customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types; consultative; comfortable managing and overcoming objections; entrepreneurial. Effectively manage HubSpot CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management, and maintain accurate information in HubSpot CRM per company policies.
Excels in time management and prioritizing leads. Consistently achieve personal targets (monthly and quarterly). Accepts feedback and training to continue to improve and develop.
This will help you succeed:
Hunter mentality, objection-handling, consultative selling, and closing skills Ability to effectively use technology to communicate, manage data, record and retrieve customer contacts and access essential information about our business. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, conflict management and aptitude to leverage various technologies to drive efficiencies.
What a day is like:
- Create sales target lists
- Qualify leads by outbound calling potential customers and converting incoming customer inquiries
- Schedule appointments and demos for Account Executives
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on iPullRank offerings
- Work in a team-based environment by collaborating with the team on target accounts
- Develop new opportunities and activities at high levels within set territory/vertical
- Prospect at C-level, VP, and Director Levels
- Regularly attend, absorb and utilize on-line training and organized training throughout the year
- Utilize a variety of prospecting tools/programs to connect with the appropriate company stakeholders
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 6 months to 1-year experience of sales development, preferably with an agency or service deliverable startup
- Outbound email outreach experience with sequencing
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using HubSpot and other Marketing CRM tools
- Expertise in email marketing
Nice to haves:
- Background in SEO, digital marketing, experiential event management, and e-commerce.
- 100% of Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Four weeks of vacation
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefit
- Budget to improve your personal work station
- Attend up to 2 conferences per year
- $1K towards career related learning
- Paid parental leave