Sr. Visual Designer
iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop that’s about doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and determined. In others we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We’re the place that strategic, creative and technical professionals go when they are concerned about their legacy. We turn practitioners into masters, masters into thought leaders and have a great time doing it.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Development, Marketing Automation, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader Michael King.
iPullRank is looking for a senior visual designer to join our team and help facilitate various design projects including the creation of full site design, landing pages, data visualization, e-books, presentations, conversion testing and various ad hoc web design elements for marketing activities. This position mentors junior UX/UI graphic designers and helps facilitate best-in-class standards across all design projects.
This position would work with assigned content strategist on the creation of interaction specifications, user flows, wireframes, mockups for all content strategy efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Work with content strategy team to develop and execute content campaigns
- Prepare user experience / interaction specifications based on UX/UI best practices
- Prepare wireframes to support Content Strategy efforts
- Prepare mockups to Content Strategy and Optimization efforts
- Develop design elements to support Content Strategy efforts
- Develop design elements to support client deliverables
- Develop templates and design elements to support iPullRank digital product efforts
- Work with the Research & Analytics team to design Conversion tests
- Contribute design to iPullRank inbound marketing efforts including blog posts, e-books, landing pages and more
- Work with junior team members to ensure UX/UI and web design best practices
- 3-5 years of visual design experience
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices
- Strong command of typography, style guides and color scheme
- Experience with various content types including site redesigns, landing pages, eBooks and interactive experiences.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, excellent problem-solving skills
- Possess strong written, analytical and verbal skills
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Prior Experience with Optimizely, Unbounce or similar A/B Testing platforms a plus
- Front End Development skills a plus
- We Offer Competitive Salaries Commensurate with Experience
- Paid holidays and unlimited sick days
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation and $1K in Paid Paid Vacation to enjoy during your time off
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefit
- Rotating personal food riders
- Budget to improve your personal work station
- Paid parental leave
- Attend up to 2 conferences per year
- $1K towards career related learning