iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and determined. In others we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We’re the place that strategic, creative and technical professionals go when they are concerned about their legacy. We turn practitioners into masters, masters into thought leaders and have a great time doing it.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Development, Marketing Automation, Predictive Analytics, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader Michael King.
iPullRank is looking for a copyhacker to join our team and help with various internal marketing projects and client work. This role will prepare long and short form copy for variety of brands and must be willing to understand how to master different voices and tones. This role collaborates with our content strategy team to execute on strategic plans and our research and analytics teams on optimize copy through conversion testing. This role is ideal for someone looking to grow from a copywriter into a copyhacker.
The ideal applicant has the ability to seamlessly transition between persuasive advertising copy and editorial copy.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare metadata for content experiences
- Prepare copy for client deliverables
- Prepare copy for client content experiences
- Prepare copy for social media status updates
- Prepare copy for wireframes and mockups
- Brainstorm content ideas with content strategy team
- Edit copy from clients and other content creation teams
- Enter updated copy into Content Management Systems
- Work directly with analysts and content strategists to execute on content campaigns
- Work with the Research & Analytics team to design and execute Conversion tests
- Contribute design to iPullRank inbound marketing efforts including blog posts, whitepapers and marketing collateral.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar copywriting position
- Previous SEO experience
- Experience writing copy for various verticals and multiple brand voices and tones
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail (e.g. no typos)
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, excellent problem-solving skills
- Possess strong written, analytical and verbal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Experience entering copy into Content Management Systems a plus
- Prior Experience with Optimizely, Unbounce or similar A/B Testing platforms a plus
Qualified Applicants will be required to complete a test project as part of the interview process for this role.
- We Offer Competitive Salaries Commensurate with Experience
- Paid holidays and unlimited sick days
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation and $1K in Paid Paid Vacation to enjoy during your time off
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefit
- Rotating personal food riders
- Budget to improve your personal work station
- Paid parental leave
- Attend up to 2 conferences per year
- $1K towards career related learning