Content & Design Intern (Unpaid)
iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop that’s about doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and determined. In others, we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We’re the place that strategic, creative and technical professionals go when they are concerned about their legacy. We turn practitioners into masters, masters into thought leaders and have a great time doing it.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Development, Marketing Automation, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader Michael King.
iPullRank is looking for a Content and Design Intern to join our team and help with various copy and design projects including research, organizing and managing content projects, setting up client templates and preparing design materials for client delivery. This internship will expose you to the inner workings and processes of a content team inside of a marketing agency. The role will collaborate with strategists, copywriters and designers to facilitate flawless work.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Content Strategy manager to manage project timelines
- Organize and prepare client templates for copywriters
- Copy edit and review client deliverables
- Assist design team to manage design assets
- Update project timelines and due dates
- Write and contribute to client deliverables
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
- Experience blogging or writing digital content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with design process. Experience working with a designer, a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. Experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills