iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and dedicated. In other words, we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We focus on delivering outcomes rather than just showing activity.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Solutions Architecture, Marketing Automation, Predictive Analytics, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader Michael King.
iPullRank is looking for an eCommerce Associate to assist, on a part-time basis, in the operation of a recent acquisition, Undergroundhiphop.com (“UGHH”). A fixture of the underground hip hop scene since its inception in 1997, UGHH is embarking on a series of bold initiatives aimed at revitalizing the brand and broadening its market footprint. Leveraging the resources at iPullRank, UGHH will become the pre-eminent resource for all things Underground Hip Hop.
For the right person, this is an opportunity to combine a love of hip hop with rock solid business discipline, accounting skills and entrepreneurial drive. In this hybrid operations/bookkeeping/customer service role, you will be responsible for tracking and fulfilling customer orders, maintaining the books and records and ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience that keeps them coming back. On top of that, you’ll gain visibility into the world of digital marketing, working with a team of talented professionals who are passionate about delighting clients with digital marketing virtuosity! This is the perfect role for a college student looking for part-time employment that could turn into full-time upon graduation.
What You’ll Do
- Fulfill customer orders with 100% accuracy
- Personalize deliveries to strengthen the brand and inspire customer loyalty
- Track inventory with neurotic precision
- Order inventory to fulfill customer orders
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Log transactions into QuickBooks
- Contribute marketing and promotional efforts
- Have fun building a brand
- The desire to craft a career path rather than find one
- 0-1 years of experience (including internships) in a similar role
- Excellent written, analytical and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proactive problem solver and strategic thinker
- The ability to work alone with minimal guidance, or in a team
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Enjoys competition and handles pressure situations with grace and humor (actually, you like pressure situations)
- Self-starter who doesn’t stop until the goal is achieved
- Solid relationship-building skills and a genuine interest in making connections with people
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Enjoys just “figuring things out”
- Significant Accounting experience a plus
- We Offer Competitive Salaries Commensurate with Experience
- Mentoring with Experienced Professionals from a Variety of Disciplines
- 100% of Health & Dental Insurance (Individual)(applies to full-time roles)
- Four Weeks of Paid Vacation (applies to full-time roles)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits