iPullRank is a growing digital marketing agency looking for a PHP/WordPress Developer to contribute to building client and internal projects. iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and dedicated. In other words, we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We focus on delivering outcomes rather than just showing activity.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Solutions Architecture, Marketing Automation, Predictive Analytics, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader, Michael King.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain custom responsive WordPress themes
- Backend web development tying WordPress sites to various other applications
- Develop scripts for web scraping and scaling analysis
- Integrate with third-party APIs
- Build and maintain a WooCommerce site
- Build and maintain custom plugins
- Maintain Nginx web servers
- Migrate websites from other platforms to WordPress
- Writing clean, fast code to a high standard in a timely and scalable way
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven ability to troubleshoot when problems arise
- Working knowledge of Git
- A portfolio or examples of completed projects noting your specific role
- Experience developing responsive design websites in WordPress
- Experience building themes and plugins for WooCommerce
- Appreciation for aesthetics including an understanding of UI and UX best practices and standards
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to adapt and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of APIs, JSON, and web services.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Working knowledge of Laravel preferred
- Search Engine Optimization experience, a plus
What You’ll Get
- We Offer Competitive Salaries Commensurate with Experience
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (individual)
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefit
- Attend up to 2 conferences per year
- $1K towards career related learning
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!