Full Stack Developer
iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and dedicated. In other words, we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We focus on delivering outcomes rather than just showing activity.
We’re the place that strategic, creative and technical professionals go when they are concerned about their legacy. We turn practitioners into masters and masters into thought leaders. We also have an awesome time doing it.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Solutions Architecture, Marketing Automation, Predictive Analytics, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader Michael King.
iPullRank is looking for a full stack developer with PHP experience to join our team and help with web development, custom tool construction, site building, marketing automation, conversion rate optimization. This developer either has had experience with a variety of front end and back end development projects and is comfortable solving complex problems quickly and efficiently. This role works directly with Client teams to deliver best-in-class marketing and Solutions Architecture work that drives results. This person will lead web development efforts and collaborate extensively with Mike King to actively contribute to marketing research and develop new strategies for the marketing community.
This is a full-time, on-site role.We are not considering remote employees at this time.
What You’ll Do
- Build experiences and applications to support client and internal marketing efforts
- Develop and manage processes and workflows for Solutions Architecture offering
- Work closely with the project team and account manager in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status and to proactively identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Manage internal and external SEO and Solutions Architecture projects
- Contribute to client on-boarding and work with the project manager to develop project plans
- Collaborate with Design on execution of content builds
- Implement tagging for cross-channel measurement plans
- Work with Analytics team to set up measurement dashboards
- Work with Content Strategy to translate brainstormed ideas into Development plans
- Develop innovative solutions to help clients drive results and exceed campaign goals
- Develop proposals for clients by securing internal business approvals, products, and research to support a wide range of client solutions.
- Contribute to new business through iPullRank inbound marketing efforts
- A deep desire to build something
- 5+ years of full stack web development experience
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Expert-level understanding of the Document Object Model and CSSOM
- Knowledge of the Laravel framework for PHP
- Experience developing custom applications using RESTful APIs
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, excellent problem-solving skills
- Possess strong written, analytical and verbal skills
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Relational Database skills such as MySQL, MongoDB or
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
We Offer Competitive Salaries Commensurate with Experience
- Four weeks of vacation
- 100% of Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Commuter Benefits