Senior Account Manager
iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and dedicated. In other words, we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We focus on delivering outcomes rather than just showing activity.
We’re the place that strategic, creative and technical professionals go when they are concerned about their legacy. We turn practitioners into masters and masters into thought leaders. We also have an awesome time doing it.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Solutions Architecture, Marketing Automation, Predictive Analytics, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader Michael King.
iPullRank is looking for an senior account manager to join our team and help with process implementation, execution, client retention, and account growth. This account manager serves as the primary business contact responsible for client success and project delivery for our a subset of our client accounts. The role provides excellent client service, manages client growth and facilitates communication across the team. For the right person, this is the opportunity to really put your stamp on how a business operates.
What You’ll Do
- Manage client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables. Foster and cultivate client success and relationships
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Determine and pursue opportunities for account growth
- Ensure client retention
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status and to proactively identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Manage internal and external projects
- Lead client on-boarding and work with the team to develop project plans
- Develop innovative solutions to help clients drive results and exceed campaign goals
- Develop proposals for clients by securing internal business approvals, products, and research to support a wide range of client solutions.
- Prepare client campaign reports
- Contribute to new business through inbound marketing efforts
- A deep desire to build something
- A sense of urgency for internal and client needs
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Proven Project Management skills required in order to ensure on-time and high quality delivery
- 3-5 years of agency experience account or project management experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Social Media or Content Marketing
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics packages
- Demonstrated ability to retain and grow accounts
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a team of varying personalities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
Qualified Applicants will be required to complete a test project as part of the interview process for this role.
- We Offer Competitive Salaries Commensurate with Experience
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (individual)
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefit
- Attend up to 2 conferences per year
- $1K towards career related learning