iPullRank is an ambitious four-year-old digital marketing agency based in New York City and founded by industry thought leader Michael King. Our mission is to drive results for our clients by delivering marketing work that we can be PROUD of. Oh, and our value set is PROUD: P – Proactive; R – Reliable; O – Outstanding; U – Useful; D – Dedicated. We keep that front and center on a day-to-day basis.
If you’re curious about what types of clients we work with, they range from Fortune 500 brands to mid-sized enterprises and exciting small businesses. Our team executes and consults on campaigns in a variety of industries, but many of our clients tend to be media, finance or fashion companies. The iPullRank team is adept at providing a range of digital marketing services, but most of our work is in some combination of Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization. Our employees are duly encouraged to specialize deeply in a specific category that they are passionate about and grow into well-rounded marketers through collaboration, training and real-world experience.
As an employer, we look to cultivate an environment where employees feel taken care of. Despite our size, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We want our employees to grow with us. We don’t want you to just fill a role, we want you to take ownership and make an impact.
We’re not a big agency and our clients appreciate that because our size allows us to make things happen. We’re a nimble group that believes the best idea can come from anyone in the company -- and we're always after the best idea. We’re looking for creative and smart people to join our team and help us in our missions to find the best idea. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
iPullRank is looking for a Front End Developer to join our team and execute on client website development as well as help with our internal marketing and product efforts. You’ll be building data visualization content pieces, chopping up design into HTML/CSS/JS and helping us build our own internal applications. You’ll work with our Content Team to implement creative website content and with our Analytics team to buildout measurement implementation and conversion rate optimization tests. We also want to support the person who becomes our developer to develop their own ideas for applications that contribute to the marketing community.
What You’ll Do:
- Build front end components of websites and web applications
- Optimize applications and websites for maximum speed
- Design mobile-responsive features and experiences
- Collaborate with web designers to improve usability
- Interface with client development teams to efficiently implement solutions
- Stay current on emerging technologies
- Build content templates and experiences from PSDs
- Implement tagging for cross-channel measurement plans
- Work with Content Strategy to temper and translate content ideation into development plans
- Contribute to new business through iPullRank inbound marketing efforts
- Maintain and improve iPullRank’s website
- An innate desire to build an enterprise and collaborate with a team of driven creatives
- Proficiency in Front Development for Wordpress
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- Experience exporting image slices with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and In-Design a plus
- Enjoy the close collaboration and effective communication necessary to deliver best in class solutions for our clients
- The written and verbal communication skills to make your ideas clearly known
- The broad problem solving skills to come up with effective ideas
- High level of initiative (we want you to tell us what needs to be done and then do it)
- The courage to both speak your mind and encourage others to do the same
- The emotional intelligence to execute on the previous bullet point with respectful professionalism and a deep desire to find the right answer, even if it’s not yours
- Handles deadline pressures with grace, but plans effectively to avoid deadline pressures
- Proficiency with the LAMP Stack
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- MEAN Stack experience a plus
- Google Tag Manager Experience a plus
- Backend development skills a plus
- 100% of Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Four weeks of vacation
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefit
- Budget to improve your personal work station
- Attend up to 2 conferences per year
- $1K towards career related learning
- Paid parental leave