iPullRank is an ambitious five-year-old digital marketing agency based in New York City and founded by industry thought leader Michael King. Our mission is to drive results for our clients by delivering marketing work that we can be PROUD of. Oh, and our value set is PROUD: P – Proactive; R – Reliable; O – Outstanding; U – Useful; D – Dedicated. We keep that front and center on a day-to-day basis.
If you’re curious about what types of clients we work with, they range from Fortune 500 brands to mid-sized enterprises and exciting small businesses. Our team executes and consults on campaigns in a variety of industries, but many of our clients tend to be media, finance or fashion companies. The iPullRank team is adept at providing a range of digital marketing services, but most of our work is in some combination of Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization. Our employees are duly encouraged to specialize deeply in a specific category that they are passionate about and grow into well-rounded marketers through collaboration, training and real-world experience.
As an employer, we look to cultivate an environment where employees feel taken care of. Despite our size, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We want our employees to grow with us. We don’t want you to just fill a role, we want you to take ownership and make an impact.We’re not a big agency and our clients appreciate that because our size allows us to make things happen. We’re a nimble group that believes the best idea can come from anyone in the company -- and we're always after the best idea. We’re looking for creative and smart people to join our team and help us in our missions to find the best idea. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
iPullRank is looking for an account manager to join our team and help with process implementation, execution, client retention, and account growth. This account manager serves as the primary business contact responsible for client success and project delivery for a subset of our client accounts. The role provides excellent client service, manages client growth and facilitates communication across the team. For the right person, this is the opportunity to really put your stamp on how a business operates.
What You’ll Do
- Manage client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables. Foster and cultivate client success and relationships
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Determine and pursue opportunities for account growth
- Ensure client retention
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status and to proactively identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Manage internal and external projects
- Lead client on-boarding and work with the team to develop project plans
- Develop innovative solutions to help clients drive results and exceed campaign goals
- Develop proposals for clients by securing internal business approvals, products, and research to support a wide range of client solutions.
- Prepare client campaign reports
- Contribute to new business through inbound marketing efforts
- A deep desire to build something
- A sense of urgency for internal and client needs
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Proven Project Management skills required in order to ensure on-time and high quality delivery
- 2-3 years of agency experience account or project management experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Social Media or Content Marketing
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics packages
- Demonstrated ability to retain and grow accounts
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a team of varying personalities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
- We Offer Competitive Salaries Commensurate with Experience
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (individual)
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefit
- Attend up to 2 conferences per year
- $1K towards career related learning